“Least said, Soonest mended.” (Meaning, let’s not talk about it now, it’ll be better soon?)
“A bird in the hand, is worth 2 in the bush” (meaning, that 1 point better than none surely?)
“You can’t make an omelet without breaking a few eggs…” (Meaning, When you try to do something great, you’ll probably make a few people annoyed or angry. Don’t worry about those people, just focus on the positive and not just the results.) These were the sort of things my gran would say to me… (I had no idea what she was talking about either, until I thought about it.)
OK so why the proverbs? Because negativity is cannibalistic. The more you feed it, the bigger and stronger it grows. (Is that a proverb? If not it should be, ©TippySr”)
Come on guys “Rome wasn’t built in a day” (last one honest). I think some people out there should take a long hard look at themselves. Let’s find positivity about our recent performances in the last few games, it’s easy to kick a man when he’s down (sorry)…..
1. Fab four finally unleashed.
2. We are still best team in English football possession wise.
3. We are the best in English football in chance creation per match.
4. Moreno looks a bit more like the player wanted him to be. (Love to see him in 3-5-2 another blog?)
5. Jurgg’s seems to have been making changes earlier (pre 80th minute) than usual.
6. Having full quota of midfield & striking options are the right kind of headache.
7. Win away to Leicester.
8. Jordan Henderson, (yea I’ve said it, POSITIVE). Hendo in last couple of matches seems to have found a voice, quicker passing, moment of player control (meaning, telling player where they should be, match analysis of Hendo shows his off ball intelligence), and yes that winning goal.
9. Coutinho is back, not just back he’s now again starting to unwind teams from wherever he is (even without the ball).
10. Most importantly, I’ve not put Liverpool in my Acca for a few weeks, so, I only now have to worry about the result as in points, not how much I could have won…..?
So a quick recap of what’s going on so far then.. We’ve only lost one League match, not lost in Europe & I’ve won a few Bob on my accas…
Like I always say… “If I hadn’t seen such riches, I could live with being poor”
Thanks again TippySr?